donsfish wrote:Hi Chriss, and welcome to the Oscar Spot.
Please answer as many as these questions as you can to help get better answers for you.
Also, how long have you noticed the kink,
does there seem to be bloating/lumps, and have you noticed aggression between them?
Noticed kink last night but not always there
There is bloating evident
[/b]week ago, 10%
- Tank Size: 6'x2'x2'
- How long has it been setup:4 years
- How many fish: 4 o's, 3 parrots, 4 cats, large plec
- Type of fish:
- Size of fish:various but all above 4"
- Filtration: sump trickle with sand filters
- Ammonia Reading: nil showing on test strip
- Nitrite Reading:low showing on test strip
- Nitrate Reading:low showing on test strip
- PH Reading:7.2
- Any recent changes in tank decor or tank mates: no changes
- Any medication: melafix - found it helps calm them in past if any ills
- Food what kind how often: flake & pellet 3 times / day
- When was last water change and how much:
Please answer as many of these questions as you can. The answers will help us help you.
Any other info you can provide would be most helpful
*moved to 911
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest